rogers & co ab has provided a wide range of consulting services for Kiruna Lappland Ekonomisk Förening (KLEF) / Kiruna in Swedish Lapland between March 2014 and December 2015.
This working includes:-
- A sustainability audit to test the destination’s compliance with the Global Sustainable Tourism Council’s Criteria for Sustainable Destinations / GSTC-D v.1
- Delivery of a Tourism Master Plan for Kiruna in Swedish Lapland (full and summary versions) 2015-2020.
- Delivery of a Communications and Digital Media Strategy for Kiruna in Swedish Lapland
- Collaboration with Sustainable Travel International / STI to develop a locally relevant but internationally verifiable sustainability standard for Kiruna Destination and enterprises along with the delivery of a cloud based Sustainable Management and Monitoring System (SMS) for Destination and Enterprise. The SMS aims to be fully operational by the end of 2015. This is the first sustainable management and monitoring system of its type in Sweden with a database modeled on Norway’s Sustainable Destination National Standard and using GSTC Criteria to ensure international compliance.
- Individual mentoring for KLEF members relating to experience development and export training.
- Workshop delivery for export training, working with the travel trade and experience development.
- During 2016 rogers & co ab will conduct a second sustainable destination audit to test compliance with GSTC-D v.1
For more information on how we can help you achieve your destination development, growth and sustainability goals please contact Neil Rogers on email@example.com